We're currently seeking an experienced water treatment professional to join our growing commercial team in the Dallas area.
The ideal candidate has experience developing and serving accounts in the industrial water treatment space. This person should have a demonstrated ability to gain and maintain influence among customers in a given geography and/or industry. There’s a ton of opportunities to grow your career so scroll down to learn more!
- This person is responsible for the marketing and sale of water treatment solutions to existing and prospective accounts in industries like chemical manufacturing, general manufacturing, food & beverage and ethanol
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements
- Work with the management team to establish selling strategies and tactics which result in new account business generation.
- Owns and sets account plans/goals/priorities for customers, both short and long-term
- Manages and owns the overall account relationship to customers and is the “face” of the firm to the customer
- Ability to work remotely and cover a geography that includes central and southern Illinois, southern Indiana, western Kentucky and western Tennessee
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least five years of successful technical sales or B2B sales experience in the industrial water treatment space
- A deep working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems is absolutely required
- Company prefers individuals who either have or can quickly attain a CWT certification
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles
- Since part of this role is business development, a true "hunter" sales mentality is required
Industrial water treatment solutions
When Chemtron Corporation started nearly 30 years ago, the company primarily served clients throughout the Midwest. Brothers John and Jerry Koch started the operation by selling specialty chemical products to help meet client needs. They soon realized that they needed to grow and expand the business as they saw the market change and clients’ desires for better control and treatment methods became evident. Chemtron soon evolved into a full-service water-treatment provider offering customized solutions, consultation and analysis, and hassle-free delivery.
Chemtron’s founders discerned a growing market demand for advanced solutions in the optimization of anaerobic digestion processes and comprehensive biological and chemical wastewater treatment services. In 1997, they introduced Riverbend Lab Services, an avant-garde, forward-looking division dedicated to meeting this pressing demand. At its core, Riverbend Labs prides itself on an assembly of distinguished field scientists, biologists, chemists, and proficient chemical and process engineers, complemented by an unwavering laboratory support and chemical manufacturing team. These seasoned professionals bring unmatched expertise in problem identification, troubleshooting, and optimization of waste treatment plants, setting an industry gold standard. Driven by an unwavering commitment to excellence, they approach each customer challenge with personalized, ingenious strategies, upholding the pinnacle of industry standards. This relentless pursuit of quality has propelled Riverbend Lab Services to the forefront, solidifying its eminent position as a pioneering force in the optimization of industrial wastewater treatment plants and anaerobic digesters.
In 2018, Chemtron’s leadership team made the decision to change the company’s name to ChemtronRiverBend to better convey the strengths of both companies in its name. Today, ChemtronRiverBend is not only the fastest growing water treatment company in the U.S., but also the largest treatability lab in the country.
Unemployment Rate, The Future of Work
Conversations: Geneva Taylor & Naseem Malik