We are currently seeking a recruiting specialist to join our growing team that will support the recruitment search process.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable learning new skills and is willing to jump into projects as needed. We are a small team, so there is room for growth if desired!
- Source and prepare new candidate lists
- Contact and communicate with potential candidates act as the first step in the recruitment process
- Schedule phone calls and interviews
- Upload candidate lists to our internal database
- Organize, update, and maintain information within the internal database
- Conduct internet research to identify potential new clients
- Gather additional data regarding potential clients
- Other projects as assigned
- A desire to provide superior customer service - you will be reaching out to potential candidates or clients on behalf of the company, so you must be comfortable communicating by phone, email and text
- Proven ability to solve problems and think critically
- Ability to function as a part of a team as well as manage projects independently
- Must have strong research, communication, customer service and organization skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- No prior recruiting experience is necessary
Recruiting & Staffing
Zenith Search Partners is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm specializing in the manufacturing, chemical and water treatment industries. Our mission is to build lasting relationships with both clients and candidates to provide value and help connect companies with top tier talent.
Since our inception in 2016, we have been blessed with incredible growth! Due to our highly specialized industry knowledge and our huge network, we can provide companies with talent solutions that generalized recruitment firms are simply unable to deliver.
We are part of the MRINetwork, which is a global community of over 2000 recruiting specialists. Our training is excellent and we promise to be as dedicated to your success as you are.
Unemployment Rate, The Future of Work
Conversations: Geneva Taylor & Naseem Malik