Water Hygiene Specialist
1. Are you a someone who likes to serve as an on-site technician and consultant for customer needs concerning microbiological
control in potable water and HVAC systems?
2. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a growing company?
3. Do you live in the Chicagoland Area?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Industry leader in safe, efficient and environmentally sound water treatment and management solutions.
- This company has been in business for 20+ years and its owner is committed to providing more environmentally friendly methods of treating water.
- The company is a leader in the development of more sustainable custom solutions for industry, commercial properties, and healthcare facilities.
- The company’s main facility is located in Illinois
- Perform engineering and water quality surveys to collect and report data necessary to develop facility-specific water
- Develop water management programs
- Develop proposals and quotes for customers for consultation, equipment, and services
- Attend quarterly water management team meetings as the Earthwise-appointed subject-matter-expert and provide
quarterly administrative and testing services
- The Water Hygiene Specialist is an on-track position to
become a subject-matter-expert in the area of ASHRAE 188 water management programs, waterborne pathogen control for
Legionella and other species of concern, point-of-use filtration, secondary disinfection techniques, and current regulations
concerning water management on the local, state, and federal level.
- A bachelor’s degree in a scientific field or equivalent experience and training
- 3-5 years’ experience in Water Treatment or Water Hygiene field services
- Possess an IDPH Non-Municipal Water Systems Operator Certification or receive within 1 year of hire
- Moderate to advanced knowledge in water treatment, feed and control systems
- Company values self-motivated individuals who have strong written and verbal communication skills