Technical Support Engineer
1. Are you a field service technician with mad skills in the industrial water treatment industry?
2. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a growing nationwide company?
3. Do you live in or near the 540 area code?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Stable privately owned firm that specializes in industrial water treatment
- This company has been in business for over 30 years and its owners are committed to growing the company for many years to come
- The company has family-oriented values and recognizes the importance of work-life balance
- The company’s main facility is located in northwest Virginia
- Provide remote technical support to existing and potential industrial water treatment customers
- Efficiently and effectively transition new customers from their competitors
- Provide training and consultative problem-solving services to customers
- Develop and maintain the firm’s technical product information
- Serve as a technical and operations resource to the firm’s business and marketing leadership
- At least five years of service and/or maintenance experience in the industrial water treatment industry
- Experience with boilers and/or cooling towers is most desired
- Bachelor’s degree — preferably in engineering or science
- Either possess or be able to obtain a Certified Water Technologist (CWT) certification within 12 months of employment
- Company values self-motivated individuals who have strong written and verbal communication skills