Senior Account Director-Polymer Sales
1. Are you an individual with a strong technical knowledge of water treatment and flocculants?
2. Are you a rising star that has a history of delivering results?
3. Are you a an individual contributor that can build a book of business and grow a team under yourself?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Company started in 2020
- 37 Employees and growing fast
- The company has family-oriented values and recognizes the importance of work-life balance
- Strategy– Best Technology at the best price
- Sales Leader and an individual contributor
- Ability to identify where the companies chemistries and have the most impact in different industries and applications
- Ability to deliver results
- Ability to build a book of business and then grow a team underneath them in the company flocculant department
- Develop a business plan, that has a ramp up timeline as well as quarterly targets/metrics to get results
- Provide training and consultative problem-solving services to customers
- Following the sales process and have the ability to really articulate cold to closed
- Minimum of 5 years in water treatment as well as flocculants
- BS Degree in Chemistry OR Water Treatment
- MS Degree is a plus
- Specific emphasis on polymer and flocculant sales
- Individual contributor who has experience cold to close
- Can do bench scale demos
- Proven history of success in the flocculant space