1. Are you an industrial water treatment OR chemicals sales professional looking to try something new?
2. Do you want to be able to make uncapped commissions?
3. Are you looking a company that gives you autonomy make decisions to run your business?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Stable growing company that has been in business over 30 years and counting
- One of the fastest-growing, full-service water treatment companies in the United States
- The company prides itself on the quality and value delivered to their customers
- Build personal territory (No Service Work Necessary)
- Close new business (territory and business defined by employee)
- Prospect warm leads and referrals
- Develop and present quotes and proposals for customers
- Increase value to customers
- Meet and exceed goals
- Negotiate contracts, and pricing quotes
- Entertaining customers
- Ability to close business
- A Sales Background
- Open to continued education
- Being creative (building partnerships, adding value, sales approach)
- Since part of this role is business development, a true “hunter” sales mentality is highly preferred
- Company values self-motivated individuals who have strong communication and interpersonal skills