Sales Team Lead (Eastern US)
1. Are you an industrial water treatment chemicals sales professional in the Eastern US?
2. Do you want to be able to make uncapped commissions?
3. Are you looking a company that gives you autonomy make decisions to run your business?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Stable growing company that has been in business over 30 years and counting
- One of the fastest-growing, full-service water treatment companies in the United States
- The company prides itself on the quality and value delivered to their customers
- Build personal territory and help team members build a territory
- Close new business (territory and business defined by employee)
- Prospect warm leads and referrals
- Develop and present quotes and proposals for customers
- Increase value to customers
- Meet and exceed goals
- Negotiate contracts, and pricing quotes
- Entertaining customers
- Ability to close business in the water treatment space (prior experience)
- A Chemistry or Technical background
- Open to continued education
- Being creative (building partnerships, adding value, sales approach)
- Since part of this role is business development, a true “hunter” sales mentality is highly preferred
- Company values self-motivated individuals who have strong communication and interpersonal skill