1. Are you a Self-Starter with experience in the Water Treatment Industry in Western Missouri?
2. Are you someone who can work well independently and with a team with minimal supervision?
3. Are you someone who is interested in being responsible for achieving sales objectives set forth in the strategic business plan?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- One of the largest and most innovative independent water management solution providers in the US.
- Established in 1977
- The company has family-oriented values and recognizes the importance of work-life balance
- Build its business on trust, skill, innovation and experience in the water treatment industry
- Working with customers on water treatment needs (steam boilers, cooling towers, waste water, pre-treatment)
- Present and Sell products and services to potential and current clients
- Communicate new products and services
- Follow up on new leads
- Performs regularly scheduled reviews with sales staff.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Maintain existing client relationships
- 2-5 Years’ water treatment experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of Science Required ( Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, and etc…)
- Account Management experience
- Servant Leadership Mindset
- Strong Communication Skills