1. Can you handle yourself technically in the Water Treatment Industry in/around Columbia Metro Missouri ?
2. Are you someone who can work well independently and with a team with minimal supervision?
3. Can you sell and manage accounts?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- One of the largest and most innovative independent water management solution providers in the US.
- Established in 1977
- The company has family-oriented values and recognizes the importance of work-life balance
- Build its business on trust, skill, innovation and experience in the water treatment industry
- Working with customers on water treatment needs (steam boilers, cooling towers, waste water, pre-treatment)
- Present and Sell products and services to potential and current clients
- Communicate new products and services
- Follow up on new leads
- Performs regularly scheduled reviews with sales staff.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Maintain existing client relationships
- 2-5 Years’ water treatment experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of Science Required ( Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, and etc…)
- Account Management experience
- Servant Leadership Mindset
- Strong Communication Skills