Sales/ Account Manager
If you’re an energetic sales pro looking to advance your career in the specialty water treatment space, read on….
- Founded in 1992
- Strong presence in Northeastern United States
- 40+ Employees and continuing to grow
- Focused on problem solving
- Strong values
- Seeking individuals with a solid background in Selling/Servicing Commercial Water Treatment service contracts, Water Treatment equipment, and Problem Solving.
- Will sell new business and then transfer over to an Account Manager.
- Handle all aspects of service and sales, traveling around Tri-State, Commuting, climb safe ladders etc.
- Position open due to growth expansion
- Will attend trade shows
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience
- Loves the water treatment business, and trying to move into more of a sales role over servicing accounts
- Understands how equipment is installed, and how systems work
- A four year bachelor’s degree is required (Technical degree, HVAC Water treatment, L.E.E.D Certification, professional selling courses)
- Strong customer service background
- Have worked for a company engaged in HVAC Water Treatment Service and Sales preferably in NJ, PA, & NY Area
- Legionella Compliance Experience a plus