Regional Wastewater Technical Account Manager
Wastewater jokes aren’t my favorite, but they’re a solid number two.
If you’re a wastewater professional who (a) thinks that joke is funny and (b) is looking for technical sales role at a growing international company, read on!
- This firm has been serving customers for over 30 years in the industrial and wastewater treatment space
- Today, they serve a variety of industries, including healthcare, chemical manufacturing and food & beverage
- Their solution set encompasses chemical treatment, quantitative analytical services, equipment and engineering services
- The company’s ownership is committed to the continued growth of the firm
- This person will be the be responsible for an existing customer base of wastewater treatment customers in Southern California
- This person will provide customer solutions to biological challenges in wastewater treatment
- This person will perform a variety of quantitative field tests to ensure optimal system performance
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service agreements
- Work with the management team to establish selling strategies and tactics which result in new account business generation.
- Owns and sets account plans/goals/priorities for customers, both short and long-term
- Manages and owns the overall account relationship to customers and is the “face” of the firm to the customer
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or biology or chemistry
- At least five years of experience in the industrial water treatment space
- A deep working knowledge of biological wastewater treatment solutions and/or anaerobic water treatment is highly preferred
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles
- Superior written and verbal communication skills