Are you an outgoing individual with a chemical background?
Do you want to be part of a fast paced company, and are comfortable managing multitasking?
Are you interested of working in a state of the art research facility with experts in the industry?
- Stable growing company that has been in business over 30 years and counting
- One of the fastest-growing, full-service water treatment companies in the United States
- The company prides itself on the quality and value delivered to their customers
- Be highly professional in communication, conduct and how you represent yourself
- Support of the field staff
- Continued education and knowledge of the developments in the product line
- Manage cost of all chemical products
- Increase value to customers
- Maintain and apply for product certifications and regulations as needed
- Mostly internal facing
- Assist with analytical testing
- Support special projects as needed
- B.S. in chemistry or scientific discipline or related technical experience
- 2+ years of water treatment experience or experience in a scientific field (would consider someone coming right out of a co/op program)
- A Chemistry or Technical background
- Process and Project Management skills with ability to drive projects
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Ability to upsell from within
- People person that comes with a good attitude everyday