1. Are you a field service technician with experience rigging into water treatment trains?
2. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to serve clients in British Columbia?
3. Are you a mission driven, self-starter, who cares about the customer experience?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Company started in 2020
- 37 Employees and growing fast
- The company has family-oriented values and recognizes the importance of work-life balance
- Strategy– Best Technology at the best price
- Water testing and analysis (bench scale) for live demonstration
- Supporting clients at their sites re optimizing the use of our product or implementing the product (rigging into water treatment trains, demobilizations)
- Run and support scaled field demonstrations
- Provide equipment maintenance
- Flexible schedule (Possibly Mon-Thurs then on call weekends)
- Truck Provided
- Opportunity to participate in the company options pool (company equity)
3-5 years experience in working in water treatment in the oilfield or elsewhere
- Impeccable safety record and up to date safety certifications for the oilfield (H2S etc.)
- Prior university education (Chemistry or Chemical Engineering) an asset but not essential
- Mechanical mindset/background that has worked in chemicals