Chemical Sales Rep
Question: Did you hear how the first date between Oxygen and Potassium went?
Answer: It went OK.
If you thought this joke was (even a little) funny and you’re a chemical sales professional looking for an exciting opportunity in the Kansas City area, READ ON!!
- Stable privately-owned firm that specializes in the blending and distribution of a wide variety of industrial chemicals
- This company has been in business for decades and its owners are committed to growing the company for many years to come
- The company prides itself on the quality and value delivered to their customers
- The company’s main facility and laboratory are located in the Kansas City area
- Due to the growth of the firm, they are in need of a sales professional in the Kansas City area
- This person will be calling on a variety of personnel, including upper-level decision-makers at the firm’s most leveraging accounts
- This person will be responsible for the marketing and sale of specialty water treatment chemicals to existing and prospective accounts in the rail industry
- Owns and sets account plans/goals/priorities for customers, both short and long-term
- Manages and owns the overall account relationship to customers and is the “face” of the firm to the customer
- A bachelor’s degree is required and a degree in science or engineering is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of industrial B2B sales is required
- Water treatment and/or specialty chemical experience is highly desired
- Since part of this role is business development, a true “hunter” sales mentality is highly preferred
- Company values self-motivated individuals who have strong communication and interpersonal skills