Chemical Information Specialist
If you’re a chemical regulatory specialist looking to advance your career, read on….
- Privately owned national chemical manufacturing and distribution firm that values people, process and performance
- They’ve been in business for over 40 years and have grown tremendously over the last few years
- The company has a strong presence nationwide and serves a variety of industries ranging from water treatment to nutraceuticals to agriscience
- The owners are committed to growing the company for many years to come
- Due to the aforementioned growth of the firm, they are in need of a chemical information specialist to work full-time at their location in northwest Houston
- This person is responsible for ensuring the firm is in regulatory compliance with state, federal and local agencies – especially as they relate to Tier II, TRI, TCEQ Pollution Plans and TSCA
- This person will play a key role in the management of the firm’s labelling and GHS system
- The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for customers for labelling and product safety information
- This person should have a working knowledge of waste reporting, especially as they relate to VSQGs.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree in chemistry or biology is required
- At least three years of regulatory reporting experience is required
- This position is based in an office, so the successful candidate must be willing and able to work at a location in northwest Houston
- Company greatly values intellectual curiosity
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills are required