1. Are you an True Hunter in the water treatment chemical space, that can grow a territory?
2. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a growing company?
3. Do you live in between Houston and Dallas TX?
4. Are you looking for a path to move up into a District Manager role?
If you answered yes to all these questions, read on….
- Industry leader in safe, efficient and environmentally sound water treatment and management solutions.
- This company has been in business for 20+ years and its owner is committed to providing more environmentally friendly methods of treating water.
- The company is a leader in the development of more sustainable custom solutions for industry, commercial properties, and healthcare facilities.
- The company’s main facility is located in Illinois
- To grow the territory in between Houston and Dallas TX
- Manage the current territory in the short term while developing new business
- Work with current team and customers on water/energy saving proposals
- Perform analytical testing to ensure and monitor water quality
- Become an expert in the water treatment space
- College or Technical/Trade School Degree in Engineering (Technical Field) OR prior water treatment experience
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in water treatment
- More experience on the Sales side of the business
- Experience in plastics manufacturing in the water treatment space is a plus
- Experience driving a service route
- CWT is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed (mostly day trips)
- Valid driver’s license
- Company values self-motivated individuals who have strong written and verbal communication skills