1. Are you an industrial water treatment chemicals sales professional in the Delaware Valley?
2. Do you know “running pinks and blues” has absolutely nothing to do with gender or music?
3. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a growing company?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Stable publicly owned firm that specializes in water treatment chemicals
- Provides turn-key systems, maintenance services, and water treatment chemicals
- Has been around for 25 years
- The company’s headquarters is located in the Midwest
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements.
- Ability to work remote and cover the Delaware Valley (Philadelphia PA to Trenton NJ)
- Work with management team to establish selling strategies and tactics which result in new account business generation.
- Execute sales goals in assigned competitively-held accounts.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Analyze perspective customer needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts.
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience
- Prefer water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Prefer working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic