1. Are you an industrial water treatment chemicals sales professional in South Florida?
2. Do you know “running pinks and blues” has absolutely nothing to do with gender or music?
3. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a growing company?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Stable publicly owned firm that specializes in water treatment chemicals
- Provides turn-key systems, maintenance services, and water treatment chemicals
- Has been around for 25 years
- The company’s headquarters is located in the Midwest
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements.
- Ability to work remote and cover territory of Miami FL.
- Responsible for revenue and profit growth of our integrated programs, services and products in targeted accounts within your assigned region
- Converting strategic competitive accounts
- Increase annual invoiced gross profit dollar amount $50,000 over previous year gross profit dollar totals
- Service accounts according to previous commitments
- Maintain key account base for region
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience
- Prefer water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Prefer working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic