1. Are you a field service technician who provides onsite service maintenance in the water treatment space?
2. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at a growing company?
3. Do you live in Central Illinois?
If you answered yes to all three, read on….
- Industry leader in safe, efficient and environmentally sound water treatment and management solutions.
- This company has been in business for 20+ years and its owner is committed to providing more environmentally friendly methods of treating water.
- The company is a leader in the development of more sustainable custom solutions for industry, commercial properties, and healthcare facilities.
- The company’s main facility is located in Illinois
- Provide technical and testing services to all equipment company provides s including
water softening, reverse osmosis, filtration, and other technologies for water and energy savings
- Prepare computer generated service reports
- Work with current team and customers on water/energy saving proposals
- Supervise all work of the Field Service Technician within the Account Manager’s customer base by reviewing service
reports and ride-along monitoring quarterly
- Become and expert for RO, Ion Exchange, and Membrane filter technologies
- Seek out new accounts independently and with the help of the District Manager
- College or Technical/Trade School Degree in Engineering (Technical Field)
- 2-5 years of experience in water treatment OR plumbing
- Ability and willingness to travel a local route in a company service vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Company values self-motivated individuals who have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in CAD and/or similar basic drawing program for piping/hydronics flows is preferred
- Mechanically inclined with basic electronics and plumbing skills preferred